Cooling Vests for Military Service Members
Our cooling vest has versatile design, well suited for use by the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and other government agencies.
Thank you to the Air Force for being our #1 Customer!
All of our vests are made in Texas. We are 100% compliant with the U.S.A. Berry Amendment (10 USC 2533a), making us THE choice to fulfill any U.S. government order.
The Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code for the Veterans Administration is VA124-Vest Cooling.
For contracting officers and buyers, please reference FAR 52.212-2 and advice code 2B to insure you get a 65° PCM (phase change material) Texas Cool Vest, not a water evaporative substitute vest. See our notice to OCONUS units for more details.
Our Military Pattern Adjustable Model
This cool vest unit has adjustable shoulder and side straps to ensure a correct fit from 145 to 275 pounds, thus reducing the numbers needed in supply stocks. Made from the same fabric as BDUs, it can be worn either under or over the BDU blouse. One size fits everyone.
Best Suited For:
- Army ACU and Multicam Desert for SOG personel
- Air Force ABU and new Multicam desert for Joint EOD, PJ’s and FACS.
- Navy, we have NWU Type I and NWU Type II vest in stock. Our new MultiCam Desert is the latest design for the IA theater.
- Marine Corps MARPAT
- Coast Guard
- Government Agencies
New Digital Patterns
- Desert, Digital Urban, and Digital Green in Milspec Fabrics
- USAF ABU
- US ARMY ACU
- U.S. Marine MARPAT – Marine Pattern Camouflage – Forest, Desert
- US NAVY NWU-1, NWU-2 , NWU
- MULTICAM from Duro
Active Duty Military Discount
If you want to buy a Texas Cool Vest and are having trouble convincing your chain of command, have your Company Commander or Commanding Officer send us an e-mail and we will send him a sample. Buy one with our 30 day money back guarantee.
Texas Cool Vest, in appreciation to the U.S. Military, has reduced the cost to all members on active duty. Special shipping and priority are given to Military Activities forward deployed outside the U.S. Thank you to our troops!
We also provide some of our equipment for Government Security Contractors, Security Consultants, Embassy security. EOD contractors welcome use your “Charles County Crab” for a discount!
To shop our PASSWORD PROTECTED, GSA Pricing Inventory, please look at our GSA Pricing.
Get GSA Special Pricing at Our GSA Advantage Store
GSA Priority Shipping
FREE GSA Shipping to FPO/APO addresses! If you get your outbound mail FREE, then you should not pay for the shipping. Call or e-mail for special quantity discounts.
PRIORITY SHIPPING to the below units:
- ALL units involved with combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan receive TP-2 airlift priority 02
- USMC, SPEC-OPS, and all EOD units
- US Army in Iraq and Afghanistan (relief/replacement personnel 30 days before deployment)
- U.S. Navy personnel assigned to Squadrons and Ships deployed to the Arabian Gulf
- U.S. Navy personnel assigned Cruiser Destroyer Group Five and Carrier Air Wing Five, CVW 5 and other units forward deployed to Japan
- USMC, USAF, and USA units deployed to Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UAE,Turkey and Diego Garcia
- All Washington State National Guard units
- Units assigned to Commander Electronic Attack Wing Pacific (COMVAQWINGPAC)
- All UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS Activities (USMC)
- Explosive Ordinance Disposal Mobile Units (EODMU)
- U.S. Navy personnel assigned to Squadrons and Ships preparing for deployment including Type Training I II & III
- U.S. Navy personnel assigned to Squadrons and Ships deployed to the Mediterranean Sea, USA Europe, and USA Korea
- USAF Units
NOTICE TO OCONUS UNITS – Use your APO/FPO Address for your ship to address.
OUT CONUS Units, remember when requesting shipping via USPS to please use your APO or FPO address for the ship to address, instead of a local street address. These are the benefits of using the APO/FPO Mailing address: you will get your property quicker. APO/FPO offers faster service (mailing time), is more cost effective, less handling of package, and delivers faster to deployed units during times of crisis. FEDEX, DHL, and UPS air service available to APO/FPO conus point of departure. Refer to Defense Logistics Agency. MILSTRIP Manual, 4000.25-1M. Small procurements via government credit card are accepted by TexasCoolVest.com. We’re a veteran-owned small business, contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) for GSA pricing and availability. Orders by phone, ship the same day. Our Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code is 3ESC4. DPSC is working on Nato and National Stock Numbers.For contracting officers and buyers, please reference FAR 52.212-2 and advice code 2B to insure you get a 65° PCM Texas Cool Vest, not a water evaporative substitute vest. Special discounts also available for Afloat Ships Stores contracts (CAMO’s only $160.00) when deployed out CONUS. FREE shipping to APO FPO Address. Call for special discounts.