Standard Cool Vest
Our Most Popular Vest!
- Many color and material options (Polycotton Twill Khaki is most popular)
- 1 complete set of Standard Cool Packs included
- 2-3hr duration per set of packs
$149.95Standard Cool Vest
Light Cool Vest
- Concealable / Under Garment
- Perfect for smaller individuals
- Can accomodate light & standard cool packs
- 1 complete set of Light Cool Packs included
- 1 1/2 hr duration per set of light packs
$149.95Light Cool Vest
Expandable Cool Vest
- Designed for the extreme working environments. Fits everyone including XXL.
- 1 complete set of Heavy Cool Packs included
- 40% more cooling pack coverage and extended duration
- Heavy Duty Fire Resistant Vest also available
$215Expandable Cool Vest
Work in the heat? No Problem! Are you, or your employees, suffering from fatigue, or worse, due to HEAT STRESS?
Don’t just complain about the heat, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don’t risk your health! Wear a Safety Body Cooling System from Texas Cool Vest™.
What a Texas Cool Vest can do for you
- Feel BETTER when you get home
- Reduce physiological and psychological stresses caused by the heat
- Help prevent heat induced medical events such as heat stroke and delirium
What a Texas Cool Vest can do for your Company
- Decrease down time, and INCREASE productivity
- Lower employee turnover
- OSHA compliant
- We have THE BEST cooling vests for any environment!
We pride ourselves in the fact that our vests are 100% MADE IN TEXAS
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
All of our products have a no hassle 30 day return policy and a 90 day warranty
All payments are 100% secured by Paypal and no credit details are ever stored
What People Say About the Texas Cool Vest
“This vest is AWESOME! I was able to work all day in direct sunlight without any overheating (8hrs). Actually staying cool!!! My new favorite jobsite tool! I will never go to work without it now!“
— Scott D., Texas
“I purchased my Texas Cool Vest after reading about it on motorcycling forums. So far it’s done an amazing job keeping me cool as a flight instructor in Phoenix AZ – it kept me cool just the other day on an afternoon flight in 115 degree heat, the small planes we fly do not have AC.
Everyone at the school keeps asking about where they can get one! The vest allows me to maintain a comfortable temperature and most importantly a clear head when safety is on the line. Very Happy Customer.”
— Shaun H., Arizona
“108 degrees right now, without my Texas Cool Vest, I could not be at work right now. I’m on my second Vest, pitched in 1 year ago for 1 of my uncles. Have referred countless other splicers and anyone that I am working around. Thank you and the Lord for the Cool Vest.”
— Lonnie C., Texas
The Easiest Way to Stay Cool is with a Cool Vest Starter Kit
Our Cooling Vests are available with a spare set of cool packs and are $25 less than purchasing extra set of packs separately.
You are able to stay cool all day without having to wait for your packs to charge.
- Standard Cool Vest Kit (Our most popular)
- Cool Vest Light Kit – Our most versatile sizing option and most concealable model
- The Expandable Cool Vest Kit is able to use both standard and heavy duty packs. This model is well suited to increased heat mitigation requirements as well as for larger individuals.
- Heavy Duty Cool Vest Kit – for use in high temperature environments
Why you should choose Texas Cool Vest
For over 20 years, Texas Cool Vest has deployed thousands of high quality vests to customers in looking for superior heat mitigation. Our cooling vests have been used for normal activities such as construction, manufacturing, military service applications, and even extreme situations such as foundry work and hazmat cleanup.
We use NASA developed phase change technology in our cool packs. Our packs charge (freeze solid) at 65 degrees which has been scientifically determined to be the optimum temperature for core body temperature regulation. Your body works less to stay cool.
Other vests use packs with a lower freezing point that can cause your body to get the wrong signals or even cause frostbite to the skin in certain circumstances.
Our proprietary plastics ensure maximum durability and continued functionality. With proper care our packs can be recharged thousand of times – saving you time, money and aggravation!
We manufacture our cool vests and cooling packs right here in Texas using only the best materials and manufacturing processes.
We are a Military and Government Friendly Supplier
As a veteran founded business, we are proud to work with the United States Armed Forces and offer several branch specific camo patterns. We offer reduced pricing to all active duty service personnel.
We are 100% compliant with the U.S.A Berry Amendment (10 USC 2533a), making us THE choice to fulfill any U.S. government order.
We have a GSA contract GS-07F-0497T for approved government activities. We offer special GSA pricing.
The Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code for the Veterans Administration is VA124-Vest Cooling.
use our cool Packs in medical settings
Our cool vests can be used to help prevent heat strokes and mitigate other heat illnesses. But we offer solutions to help assist in recovery in medical settings. Our modular cool pack set can be configured in any way you can imagine. From single spot application for muscle recovery to full cooling blanket for body temperature normalization.